Ward’s Maxi Skip is ideal for bulky domestic waste.
Ward’s Maxi skips are ideal if you’ve a big house or garden project in hand. Are you rebuilding a property, landscaping or renovating? Have you started ripping out a bathroom or kitchen? Don’t waste precious time by driving to and from the local tip – call Ward Recycling to dispose of and responsibly recycle your waste.
Our Maxi Skips come in two sizes – 8 12 cubic yard capacities. To give you an idea, if you’re throwing out a sofa, beds, bathroom suite or kitchen units, you’ll find the 12 yard skip best suits the job.
If you’ve a lot of rubble or garden soil to wheel about, then an 8 cubic yard drop door skip is best. You can wheelbarrow your waste right into the skip provided.
We deliver and collect (of course). Hire our skips for as long or as short a time as you like – we offer a variety of pick-up options.
Skip sizes available for hire:
- Open Skip – 8 & 12 cubic yards
- Drop Door Skip – 8 cubic yards
- Enclosed Builder’s skips also come in 8 and 12 cubic yards. These are used a lot by the building trade and for lighter waste on construction sites. Some of our domestic customers with larger amounts of compactable waste prefer to order these.
We take care of all waste documentation! We provide a full audit trail, with disposal carried out at our licensed, state of the art, Ward’s Recycling Centre in Ilkeston.
There is an efficient booking service which can be completed by phone, fax, and email or online. If you’re not sure what sort of skip would suit you best, we’ll be happy to give you advice on what you will need.
Our rapid response service is guaranteed and totally reliable.
Key Points :
- Easy booking procedure
- Simple, economic low-volute waste disposal
- One-off and regular skip collection options
- Smaller service vehicle will fit most residential driveways
- Prompt reliable service