Ward’s national waste management service – The waste management professionals.
Ward go to extraordinary length to systematically remove and recycle every last gram of our customers unwanted by-products. Our strategy is to employ the brightest waste engineers and operate a rolling investment programme in the latest plant technologies.
Waste accountability is an important legal consideration for all UK businesses, so Ward have developed proprietary systems to significantly reduce time and administration. We deliver bespoke Waste Management Plans that dovetail perfectly into our customers’ operational and budgetary requirements.
National waste management highlights include:
- All our trade partners are put through a vigorous assessment program to ensure we offer a quality and reliable service
- We will ensure your duty of care obligations are complied with
- Waste reporting available to suit your requirements
- Dedicated account managers who will know your business
- On site waste audits undertaken ensuring customers are offered exactly what they need
- No job too big or too small, from a local shop to a national chain or multiple location building sites we can cover it all
- Due to volumes of work passed through our national trade partners we are able to pass on cost savings to our customer base so competitive pricing is assured
- Supporting all waste streams and container sizes
- A central point of contact for all you waste requirements