From boutiques to chains
Ward provide custom waste management and disposal services for retailers of all sizes. Smaller boutiques need a dependable service that clear away general waste and keep there admin on track. Meanwhile, larger chains and supermarkets often need more complex solutions that dovetail into their wider supply chain, and with scalability baked-in to grow with their expansion plans.
Many of our customers are still based on the high street, but increasingly they are looking towards out-of-town in retail park locations so we have adapted our consultative and fulfilment services to meet these needs.
Often working in the dead of night, Shopfitters speedily transform retail spaces into the next go-to shopping experience. Working fast and light, fitters generate considerable amounts of mixed waste. At Ward , we understand the pressure’s involved and can put in systems to collect, sort and recycle your waste and by-products.
Services we provide include:
- General waste – collection and processing
- Bins, skips and containers
- Emergency waste removal and treatment, including hazardous waste
- Dry mixed recycling
- Waste processing
- Hazardous waste and emergency services
- Wood, plastics, polythene and metals
- Confidential waste and shredding
- Compliance and system administration
- Sludge & effluent
Call our Professional Services team on 0345 337 0000 to find out more.