Construction waste collection and disposal
Property developers, builders and their suppliers rely on Ward for a trustworthy, efficient waste management service, delivered at the right price. Long before you start considering the foundations, Ward can help with land remediation and site clearances, and then as your project progresses we can supply and collect the skips and bins that underpin on-site waste management. Our site clearance service includes crushing, screening and recycling concrete and rubble, so we’re immediately saving you money.
Our plan is to recycle every last bit that we can, and dispose of the remainder as efficiently as possible, therefore reducing landfill charges.
Ward’s nationwide services for builders and construction industry professionals include:
- Land remediation and site clearance (including contaminated soil and land)
- Removing and processing hazardous waste (including Asbestos)
- Processing of concrete, rubble and hardcore on and off-site to create Type 1 substrates
- Metals, polythene and plastics
- Tanks and containers
- Banding and strapping
- Bulk bags, pallets and packaging
- Recycling clean and dirty wood including planks, off-cuts, jigs and composites
Speak to our Professional Services Team on 0345 337 0000 to discuss your construction and building waste management requirements.