Ward’s national waste management service – ticking all your boxes.
Let’s be clear – successful businesses dislike waste. What may surprise you perhaps, is so do we! If we are unable to re-use, recycle or re-imagine your waste then it effects our bottom line, just like yours. Ward go to extraordinary length to systematically remove and recycle every last gram of our customers unwanted by-products. Our strategy is to employ the brightest waste engineers and operate a rolling investment programme in the latest plant technologies.
With forty years experience under our conveyor belts we know that today’s corner shop may grow into tomorrow’s retail conglomerate, so we make sure every business we deal with can tap into our dedicated Accounts Team. In order to provide round-the-clock, national coverage we work in partnership with a select team of waste management specialists.
Waste accountability is an important legal consideration for all UK businesses, so Ward have developed proprietary systems to significantly reduce time and administration. Through our Preferred Partners Programme, we deliver bespoke Waste Management Plans that dovetail perfectly into our customers’ operational and budgetary requirements.
Service highlights include
- Supporting all waste streams and container sizes.
- A central point of contact for all you waste requirements.
- Dedicated account managers who will know your business.
- A one stop shop for all your waste solutions.
- No job to big or to small, from a local shop to a national chain or multiple location building sites we can cover it all.
- All our trade partners are put through a vigorous assessment program to ensure we offer a quality and reliable service.
- Due to volumes of work passed through our national trade partners we are able to pass on cost savings to our customer base so competitive pricing is assured.
- On site waste audits undertaken ensuring customers are offered exactly what they need.
- We will ensure your duty of care obligations are complied with.
- Ensuring maximum % Recycling.
- Waste reporting available to suit your requirements.
Call our Professional Services team on 0345 337 0000 to find out more.