Waste Recycling Sectors
The waste recycling sector produces various scrap metal arisings. From single waste collectors, skip hire companies through to multi-national waste operators, Ward offers a range of collection services to maximise metal values and minimise transport costs. We offer competitive pricing for all ferrous and non-ferrous metals and UK coverage for collections.
Our heavy-duty containers, collection vehicles, and skilled teams can quickly clear sites of all types and sizes of scrap metal. We have a long established reputation for being efficient, easy to work with and responsive in order to ensure clients materials are handled and collected on time.
Key benefits of using WARD:
- UK coverage for collections
- Competitive pricing and fast payments – terms to suit your business
- Transparent and auditable inspection and out turning of materials
- Offering ferrous and non-ferrous prices linked to industry indices
- From small one-off consignments to long term bulk handling contracts
- In-house, FORS Gold accredited transport and logistics team
- Compliance team on hand to assist with legislative queries
- On site processing equipment available to hire
Download our Clever with Containers guide
Get in touch