Scrap Metal Merchants
Ward buys scrap metal from a wide range of customers including commercial businesses, multi-national accounts, scrap metal merchants, foundries, demolition contractors, councils and the public.
Based on our extensive experience and excellent reputation we build strong relationships with our customers and strive to provide a great service, ensuring that all our customers from large to small are managed to a high level.
We have both the processing equipment and a modern, efficient vehicle fleet that can respond quickly to the needs of any scrap metal merchants.
For direct deliveries or collections, we offer a fast turnaround, competitive prices and excellent payment terms.
British Metals Recycling Association
As an active member of the British Metals Recycling Association, we’re at the forefront of the metal recycling industry and up to date with the latest guidelines, codes of best practice and helping to shape its future.
Key benefits of using WARD:
- UK coverage for collections
- Competitive pricing and fast payments – flexible terms to suit your business
- Transparent and auditable inspection and out turning of materials
- Offering ferrous and non-ferrous prices linked to industry indices
- From small one-off consignments to long term bulk handling contracts
- In-house, FORS Gold accredited transport and logistics team
- Collections by road, rail and small vessels
- Compliance team on hand to assist with legislative queries
- On site mobile processing equipment available to hire
Download our Meticulous with Metals guide here
Get in touch
Email us[email protected]