We work with manufacturers and industrial businesses throughout the UK. We help you dispose of your metal or waste quickly and efficiently. We can help you earn revenue from scrap metal and support you in meeting your environmental obligations.
When we ask manufacturers and production companies why they choose Ward as their waste management partner, we’re told it’s because of our commitment to Zero Waste. This is the concept of systematically advising how to eliminate waste from every step of the manufacturing process, and recovering all resources when products reach the end of their useful life.
This philosophy doesn’t just make environmental sense, it also makes great business sense.
Ward is happy to work with all manufacturers – from smaller-scale producers to nationwide PLCs – and can provide full delivery and collection services for all your bin, skip and container requirements. Most importantly, we also make sure the paperwork is in order and all legislation is properly adhered to, keeping you compliant.
Choose Ward due to our great service, competitive pricing and practical, business-based advice on best practice handling of any arising waste materials.
Key benefits of using WARD:
- Total waste management solution for all metal and waste arisings
- UK coverage for collections
- Competitive metal pricing and fast payments – terms to suit your business
- Transparent and auditable inspection and out turning of materials
- Offering ferrous and non-ferrous prices linked to industry indices
- From small one-off consignments to long term bulk handling contracts
- In-house, FORS Gold accredited transport and logistics team
- Compliance team on hand to assist with legislative queries
- On site processing equipment available to hire
Download our Meticulous with Metals guide here
Get in touch
Email us[email protected]