Removing legacy industrial waste can be complicated. If you have end-of-life machines, plant or heavy materials that needing removal from your premises, Ward is able to offer a collection or removal service to support you. We also now offer a service to clear, collect, transport items that you might need to dispose of when clearing premises or moving factories and then recycle any metals included.
All metal waste has a positive value. We can help you maximise its value and minimise the costs of collecting and storing it. We also have the technological infrastructure to keep track of your waste following a one-off factory site clearance or industrial site clearance, or as part of a continuing waste management programme.
Our heavy-duty containers, collection vehicles and skilled teams can quickly clear sites of all types and sizes of scrap metal.
We are well-known within the industry for being efficient, easy to work with and responsive in order to ensure clients projects are handled and finished on time.
Key benefits of using WARD:
- Total waste management solution for all metal and waste arisings
- UK coverage for collections
- Competitive metal pricing and fast payments – terms to suit your business
- Transparent and auditable inspection and out turning of materials
- Offering ferrous and non-ferrous prices linked to industry indices
- From small one-off consignments to long term bulk handling contracts
- In-house, FORS Gold accredited transport and logistics team
- Compliance team on hand to assist with legislative queries
- On site processing equipment available to hire
Download our Building & Construction Waste guide
Get in touch
Email us[email protected]