Demolition and Deconstruction
Controlled explosions, manual demolition or deconstruction, large scale projects and accident damage each create unique waste management challenges for the demolition industry. Careful planning alongside our professional team, will bring a solution that maximises the amount of metal and waste that can be recycled, while minimising costs.
Our heavy-duty containers, collection vehicles and skilled assessors can quickly clear demolition sites of all types and sizes of scrap metal.
We are known within the industry for being efficient, easy to work with and responsive in order to ensure clients projects are handled and finished on time.
National Federation of Demolition Contractors
As an associate member of the National Federation of Demolition Contractors, we’re up to date with the latest guidelines, codes of practice, and challenges of the demolition industry.
Key benefits of using WARD:
- UK coverage for collections
- Competitive pricing and fast payments – flexible terms to suit your business
- Transparent and auditable inspection and out turning of materials
- Offering ferrous and non-ferrous prices linked to industry indices
- From small one-off consignments to long term bulk handling contracts
- In-house, FORS Gold accredited transport and logistics team
- Collections by road, rail and small vessels
- Compliance team on hand to assist with legislative queries
- On site processing equipment available to hire
Download our Building & Construction Waste guide
Get in touch