Get a tailored business waste management quote for your business
Ward has been managing business waste for over 70 years and is independently owned, turning over in excess of a £120 million per year. Our waste management specialists have the experience and flexibility to offer you a bespoke package at a competitive price.
Get in touch to see how much you could save.
Business waste management
Ward concentrate on making it as easy as possible for our customers to meet their compliance responsibilities and to dispose of their commercial waste with minimal environmental impact. Our nationwide team can provide and collect all the bins, skips and containers your organisation will ever need.
Customer Service underpins everything we do, and our trained team of advisers use sophisticated resource planning software to make sure you are supplied with the best containers and a flexible collection programme you can always rely upon.
Contact our Professional Services team on 0345 337 0000 to discuss your waste management needs.
What type of waste management do you need?
- Healthcare waste – such as medical waste, sharps disposal, hospital waste and biomedical waste management
- Hazardous waste – including, asbestos disposal and IBC waste removal
- Confidential waste – for example, shredding and secure document destruction
- Construction waste – such as concrete, brick, tiles and ceramics
- Site clearances – including soil, stones, dredging spoil and contaminated soil
- Food waste – whether you’re an organisation in the public or private sector, reduce the amount of food you send to landfill