Ward are recruiting for a Supply Chain Coordinator to work alongside our Supply Chain Manager and Commercial Sales team in our National brokerage department.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, this role will be responsible for managing and maintaining excellent relationships between the company and suppliers to ensure that customer requirements are consistently fulfilled.
- Developing the customer supply base and contributing to the Company’s growth strategy
- Maintaining service excellence
- Managing KPIS and regular supplier auditing
- Operating company software
- Achieving targets
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience within a similar role
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- High levels of self-motivation and initiative
- Problem solving and analytical skills
Salary of £19,000 + and full access to our Re-Ward company benefit scheme including a range of retail, leisure and holiday discounts plus cycle to work scheme.
Today Ward Recycling has an annual turnover in excess of £160m, employs over 350 people and operates a fleet of over 120 vehicles. The company is now managed by third and fourth generation family members who continue their commitment to developing waste management and recycling techniques, saving their customers money and helping them to meet and exceed their recycling targets. For more information on our business, please see our website.
We look forward to welcoming your application.
How to apply:
Please send your CV along with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 20.04.2021