We are looking to appoint an experienced Shear Operator with the ability to maintain and repair the machine on a day to day basis at our Chesterfield site (S41 9HY).
- Operating & maintaining of a Henschel shear.
- Completing maintenance checks & paperwork.
- Maintaining stocking of parts.
- Undertaking repairs.
- Changing of wear parts.
- Operate the shear in a safe manner to boost production and tonnage
- Willingness to learn plant, operation and maintenance.
- Occasional evening & weekend working may be required.
- Positive attitude and target driven
- Willingness to learn.
- Work alone or as part of a team on repair and maintenance of the plant
- Uniform Provided
- Staff benefits
- Company Pension
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Competitive Pay
Today Ward Recycling has an annual turnover in excess of £150m, employs over 300 people and operates a fleet of over 120 vehicles. The company is now managed by third and fourth generation family members who continue their commitment to developing waste management and recycling techniques, saving their customers money and helping them to meet and exceed their recycling targets. For more information on our business, please see our website.
We look forward to welcoming your application.
No agencies, please.