Overview of the role:
Hours and location: 40 hours per week, Mondays to Fridays.
The role will be based at Donald Ward House, Ilkeston.
WARD have a great opportunity for a motivated and experienced Customer Services Manager to lead our customer service department. Working closely with the team, you will ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded. You will oversee the performance of the team to ensure Ward are keeping pace with service demands.
- Line management responsibility for Ward’s team of Customer Services representatives
- Ensuring customers receive an excellent service from Ward
- Thorough understanding of the Waste management services offered by Ward
- Developing initiatives to encourage increased sales
- Working closely with the Waste Brokerage/Cross-hire team as required
- Handling any customer complaints quickly and professionally
- Identifying ways to improve performance and efficiency based on reporting and feedback.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Customer Service Manager or Assistant Manager experience is essential
- Experience in providing customer service support is essential
- Leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication skills
What is in it for you?
We offer a diverse role with the opportunity to develop your skills and experience, the ability to work on your own initiative and be part of a busy team.
- Access to Re-WARD Benefits Platform – Leisure, shopping, retail and holiday discounts, discounted gym membership, and lots more!
- Refer a friend scheme
- Continuous training and development opportunities
- Employee assistance programme
- Company Pension and life assurance
Today Ward Recycling has an annual turnover in excess of £300m, employs over 450 people and operates a fleet of over 120 vehicles. The company is now managed by third and fourth generation family members who continue their commitment to developing waste management and recycling techniques, saving their customers money and helping them to meet and exceed their recycling targets. As a modern business, Ward are aiming to be a positive force in the world. We believe that if we treat our customers, partners, staff and neighbours with respect and dignity, we will succeed in both our business and sustainability goals. As a waste management and resource recycling specialist, the environment is close to our hearts.
We are committed to delivering market-leading performance on key environmental issues in our business, with our customers, our supply chain, and our end consumers.
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing company with a sense of purpose, committed to developing waste management and recycling techniques with an environmental conscience?
Please send your CV along with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to Katie Brown, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to vacancies