Crane Operator – Scrap & Waste handling
- Swadlincote (DE11)
- Very competitive rates
1. Operate heavy equipment of various sizes.
2. Properly follow company and OSHA procedures.
3. Perform daily inspections on equipment and report any defects or needed repairs to supervisor.
4. Clean equipment as needed
5. Other duties as assigned.
1. 2-3 years’ experience using a front end loader, excavator or scrap handler in an Industrial/Outdoor work Environment.
2. Knowledge of heavy-equipment operating principles.
3. Ability to operate equipment under varying working conditions.
4. Mechanical background a plus.
5. Ability to effectively communicate in English preferred.
6. Ability to understand and carry out written and oral instructions.
7. Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
8. Working Knowledge of hazards and safety precautions common to heavy equipment operations.
Today Ward has an annual turnover in excess of £140m, employs over 400 people and operates a fleet of over 100 vehicles.
The company is now managed by third and fourth generation family members who continue their commitment to developing waste management and recycling techniques, saving their customers money and helping them to meet and exceed their recycling targets.
We look forward to welcoming your application.
How to apply