- £685.00 per week
- £26.20 Night Allowance
- Staff Benefit Scheme – including cycle to work scheme, retail, leisure and holiday discounts.
- Secure parking
- Snap account paid for
Due to further expansion, Ward Recycling are looking for a experienced Class 1 Artic Drivers to join their independently owned waste management and recycling business, which has over 80 years experience within the industry. Ward have recently invested in a new fleet of high calibre trucks complete with TVs, microwave and fridges.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Class 1 Artic driver who wants to join an expanding and established company.
You will be responsible for checking the vehicle, and its load safety. All paperwork must be filled in and kept with all due care and attention. You will be expected to have a good understanding of the UK driving regulations and working time directive.
Working hours are around 50 hours per week and nights-out are essential within this role for which you will receive a £26.20 night-out allowance and a paid ‘snap account’.
You will need to have:
- A full driving licence with a C + E licence entitlement
- Completed Driver CPC
- Availability to stay out throughout the week (£26.20 night allowance)
- Good customer service skills
- A flexible working approach
- A good geographical knowledge of the UK road network
- No more than 3 points on your licence
- ADR certificate advantageous
Today Ward Recycling has an annual turnover in excess of £160m, employs over 350 people and operates a fleet of over 125 vehicles.
The company is now managed by third and fourth generation family members who continue their commitment to developing waste management and recycling techniques, saving their customers money and helping them to meet and exceed their recycling targets.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org