WARD has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced professional to assist us in growing our commercial waste business. We are looking for someone to develop and promote the company, whilst maintaining valued relationships with new and existing customers. The successful candidate must have relevant industry experience.
You will be responsible for identifying new commercial opportunities for WARD. We are looking for a confident and professional individual to visit customer sites and build relationships across the country.
– Driving business growth
– Achieving targets and earning bonuses
– Engaging with potential customers nationwide
– Building new relationships and generating sales opportunities
– Managing the onboarding of new clients whilst providing excellent customer service
– Researching new market opportunities
– Promoting the companies services
Skills and Knowledge Required:
– Experience in a comparable role and industry is essential
– Strong communication and negotiation skills
– Excellent relationship building skills
– A full UK Driving License as nationwide travel will be required.
What is in it for you?
We offer a diverse role with the opportunity to develop your skills and experience, the ability to work on your own initiative and be part of a busy team.
The role comes with an expensed company car and an attractive bonus scheme designed to reward your efforts.
– Company Car
– Access to Re-WARD Benefits Platform – Leisure, shopping, retail and holiday discounts,
discounted gym membership, and lots more!
– Refer a friend scheme
– Continuous training and development opportunities
– Employee assistance programme
– Company Pension and life assurance
Today Ward Recycling has an annual turnover in excess of £400m, employs over 400 people and operates a fleet of over 120 vehicles. The company is now managed by third and fourth generation family members who continue their commitment to developing waste management and recycling techniques, saving their customers money and helping them to meet and exceed their recycling targets. As a modern business, Ward are aiming to be a positive force in the world. We believe that if we treat our customers, partners, staff and neighbours with respect and dignity, we will succeed in both our business and sustainability goals. As a waste management and resource recycling specialist, the environment is close to our hearts.
We are committed to delivering market-leading performance on key environmental issues in our business, with our customers, our supply chain, and our end consumers.
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing company with a sense of purpose, committed to developing waste management and recycling techniques with an environmental conscience?
- Company car, laptop and mobile phone
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Store discount
Please send your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to [email protected]Back to vacancies