WARD have an exciting opportunity for an experienced ADR Driver to join our team of drivers.
You will be part of a team of driving professionals all committed to doing their part in environmental sustainability.
You will play a key role in our business, transporting materials from our customers, to our processing sites. It is here that the materials (metal and waste) are processed and transformed into reusable materials before being transported to take their next step on their journey.
- Communicating with your planner and following daily schedules
- Liaising with customers and clients on site, maintaining good relationships
- Conducting thorough prestart vehicle checks
- Reporting any vehicle defects
- Following company Safe Operating Procedures
- Taking care of your vehicle
- Completing daily checks and paperwork
Skills and Knowledge Required:
It is essential you have previous experience within an ADR Driving role. The ideal candidate will also have:
- LGV Cat C License (Class 2)
- ADR License
- Current DCPC Card
- Good geographical knowledge
- Tachograph/ digital smart card operation
What is in it for you?
We offer a diverse role with the opportunity to develop your skills and experience, the ability to work on your own initiative and be part of a busy team.
- Access to Re-WARD Benefits Platform – Leisure, shopping, retail and holiday discounts, discounted gym membership, and lots more!
- Refer a friend scheme
- Continuous training and development opportunities
- Employee assistance programme
- Company Pension and life assurance
Today Ward Recycling has an annual turnover in excess of £350m, employs over 350 people and operates a fleet of over 120 vehicles. The company is now managed by third and fourth generation family members who continue their commitment to developing waste management and recycling techniques, saving their customers money and helping them to meet and exceed their recycling targets. As a modern business, Ward are aiming to be a positive force in the world. We believe that if we treat our customers, partners, staff and neighbours with respect and dignity, we will succeed in both our business and sustainability goals. As a waste management and resource recycling specialist, the environment is close to our hearts.
We are committed to delivering market-leading performance on key environmental issues in our business, with our customers, our supply chain, and our end consumers.
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing company with a sense of purpose, committed to developing waste management and recycling techniques with an environmental conscience?
Please send your CV along with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to [email protected]Back to vacancies