You will be carrying out daily administrative tasks to support the Head of Sales (Waste) and the wider Waste Team.
The main duties of the role include:
- Preparing presentations and proposals
- Producing reports
- Ensuring documents are kept up to date and maintaining filing systems
- Gathering data from the system
- Responding to emails and phone calls
Skills and Knowledge Required:
A successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative role with excellent verbal and written communication skills and good attention to detail. Some previous experience within a sales environment would be beneficial but not essential.
· Excellent telephone manner, with great people skills
· Good knowledge of Microsoft word and excel
· Excellent eye for detail
· Ability to work within a team and independently
What is in it for you?
We offer a diverse role with the opportunity to develop your skills and experience, the ability to work on your own initiative and be part of a busy team.
– Access to Re-WARD Benefits Platform – Leisure, shopping, retail and holiday discounts, discounted gym membership, and lots more!
– Refer a friend scheme
– Employee assistance programme
– Company Pension and life assurance
Today Ward Recycling has an annual turnover in excess of £400m, employs over 350 people and operates a fleet of over 120 vehicles. The company is now managed by third and fourth generation family members who continue their commitment to developing waste management and recycling techniques, saving their customers money and helping them to meet and exceed their recycling targets. As a modern business, Ward are aiming to be a positive force in the world. We believe that if we treat our customers, partners, staff and neighbours with respect and dignity, we will succeed in both our business and sustainability goals. As a waste management and resource recycling specialist, the environment is close to our hearts.
We are committed to delivering market-leading performance on key environmental issues in our business, with our customers, our supply chain, and our end consumers.
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing company with a sense of purpose, committed to developing waste management and recycling techniques with an environmental conscience?
Please send your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to [email protected]