Transforming post-industrial landscapes
Removing legacy industrial waste is complicated and unpredictable. As demolition teams do their job, we are tasked with removing layer upon layer of concrete, brickwork, glass, metal, paint and all manner of hidden hazards including asbestos, heavy metals and chemical spillage.
You can confidently rely on our nationwide team of experts to provide the practical guidance and boots-on-the-ground help you need:
- General waste – collection and processing
- Bins, skips and containers
- Emergency waste removal and treatment, including hazardous waste
- Dry mixed recycling
- Waste processing
- Hazardous waste and emergency services
- Wood, plastics, polythene and metals
- Clinical and healthcare waste – including incineration and licensed disposal of biowaste
- Confidential waste
- Compliance and system administration
- Sludge & effluent
Call our Professional Services team on 0345 337 0000 for details.