Clearing out a house, garage or garden?

If you require a skip on the public highway, it will require a Highway Licence. Don’t worry, Ward can arrange the skip license, skip lights and street cones for you.

Don’t forget, if you’ve a fridge to dispose of, or tyres, or hazardous waste, you’ll need to dispose of these items separately from your other waste. If in doubt, call us and ask on 0345 337 0000.

There is an efficient booking service which can be completed by phone, fax or email or get a quick quote.

Our rapid response service is guaranteed and totally reliable.

Got a Question?

  • Please fill in our contact form or call us on 0345 337 00 00
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.