Proud to support the UK’s hospitals, schools, emergency services and local government
Creating a Zero Waste culture has been a goal across the UK’s public sector for many years. On a day-to-day basis, we provide the practical services that education, healthcare and local government require. We cannot promise zero (nobody can), but we are confident our multi-channel, collaborative approach will help bring organisations closer to realising this essential ambition.
Services we provide include:
- General waste – collection and processing
- Bins, skips and containers
- Emergency waste removal and treatment, including hazardous waste
- Dry mixed recycling
- Waste processing
- Hazardous waste and emergency services
- Wood, plastics, polythene and metals
- Clinical and healthcare waste – including incineration and licensed disposal of biowaste
- Confidential waste
- Compliance and system administration
- Sludge & effluent
Ward’s consultative services to city, county and district councils include Waste management strategy; ISO compliance; Landfill management (and drainage diversion); Heath and safety and Data & statistics. Ward also provide a full range of post-collection processing and recycling facilities. Call our Professional Services team on 0345 337 0000 to find out more.