On the ward and beyond
The list of biological waste and bio-hazards found in hospitals, GP surgeries and dental practices is impressive. Quite aside from actual organic and biological waste, we need to consider strategies for managing all the equipment and paraphernalia – petri dishes, surgical wraps, culture tubes, syringes, needles, blood vials, absorbent material and personal protective equipment all need to be traced, sorted, recycled and/or disposed of.
We also understand that sanitation cannot stop at the ward or operating theatre doors, so our general waste collection and recycling services are designed yo run like clockwork – providing all the day-to-day facilities you require, including:
- General waste – collection and processing
- Bins, skips and containers
- Emergency waste removal and treatment, including hazardous waste and spillages
- Dry mixed recycling
- Waste processing
- Hazardous waste and emergency services
- Wood, plastics, polythene and metals
- Confidential waste
- Compliance and system administration
Ward provide the consultative and practical services this essential sector depends upon. Call our Professional Services team on 0345 337 0000 to find out more.