When floods strike, we wade right in – call 0345 337 0000
Flood damage can quite often be literally overwhelming. Thankfully, Ward are on hand 24 hours a day to manage emergency clear up operations. Water damage may become polluted by chemical and effluent contaminants, so we have to work quickly to salvage what we can and dispose of contaminated material as efficiently as possible.
Whether you’re a large commercial operation or a small business, Ward understand the emotional damage that flooding causes, so we’ll also go the extra mile to supply any technical information you may need to complete your insurance paperwork when it’s all over.
The cost of commercial flood damage
If you have materials which have been damaged by flooding and need removing why not complete our free waste audit for a bespoke solution that will help you get back on your feet.
Commercial flood damage clients
Our experience and expertise with water and flood damage could be applied to the following commercial premises:
- High Street retailers
- Other commercial premises
Our aim is to minimise the amount of time you are out of business, speak to our professional services team who can guide you every step of the way.
Commercial services we provide include:
- General waste – collection and processing
- Bins, skips and containers
- Emergency waste removal and treatment, including hazardous waste
- Dry mixed recycling
- Waste processing
- Hazardous waste and emergency services
- Wood, plastics, polythene and metals
- Clinical and healthcare waste – including incineration and licensed disposal of biowaste
- Confidential waste
- Compliance and system administration
- Sludge and effluent
Call our Professional Services team on 0345 337 0000 to find out more.