Biomedical and hazardous waste, deep burial storage and management
Some biomedical and chemical waste requires carefully engineered solutions deep below the Earth’s surface in geologically stable repositories.
If you think Ward can assist you with similar requirements, please call our Professional Services team on 0345 337 0000 to find out more.
Related hazardous solutions include:
- Drum & IBC Waste Removal – Ward provide a Collect-and-Treat service tailored to your business
- Asbestos Disposal – Ward provide a complete asbestos collection, management and disposal service
- Land Remediation – clearing up contaminated land can be complex, let Ward make it more cost effective
Why choose Ward for hazardous waste removal?
- Safe disposal of your hazardous waste by licensed professionals
- Ward can provide a complete audit trail allowing your business peace of mind
- A tailor made handling solution that suits your needs